Custom Packaging Design Like A Pro
At PCi we help our clients showcase their brand with high-impact custom packaging design to strengthen brand recognition. Adding custom packaging design offers a retail look to your promotional giveaway and creates a higher perceived value as well.
Check out our 7 Considerations For Custom Packaging Design to give your brand the boost it deserves:
- Does it stand out? There are a lot of products out there. And there are likely a lot of products similar to your products. Make sure your custom packaging design stands out on the shelf (or wherever it’s being sold) among surroundings.
- Who’s the buyer? Is the target market male? Female? Do they tend to be into sports, art, music, all of the above? These are all important things to consider when designing packaging. The design should appeal to your buyer.
- Is it press friendly? Think about it. Publicity is one of the number one marketing tools around. Having packaging that photographs well and is appealing to online and print editors can be a critical factor in a product getting the press it deserves.
- Does it meet legal requirements? A product’s custom packaging design should inform the buyer of what’s inside.
- Does it include instructions? If a product requires assembly, this should be reflected on the package so recipient knows that it’s user friendly.
- Does it protect the contents? Physical construction is super important because, of course, customers want their precious product to be protected
- Does it reflect your brand? As far as custom packaging design is concerned, this is probably the most critical when it comes to the long term success of a business. Packaging should reflect the spirit of the brand so it should contain key things like the company logo, company colors, etc.
Read more about how to get your message and brand image front and center with custom packaging design.
At PCi we’ll partner with you to answer these questions and find the perfect product, and the perfect way to package it. Contact us today!