Branded Golf Accessories Build Business
The official spring thaw may have just started but for golfers this is the beginning of the best time of year. Whether it’s a corporate golf event, client outing, or friendly game with buddies, branded golf accessories can benefit your brand and business.
There are many reasons to host corporate golf events for your clients:
- It provides an opportunity to spend valuable time with your existing and prospective clients in a relaxed environment, strengthening relationships with existing clients and converting prospective clients into actual clients.
- They help to display and re-enforce the service and quality levels of your brand, especially to prospective clients.
- Corporate golf events set you apart from your competition and makes subsequent events an invite everyone wants to get.
- Branded golf accessories provide invaluable brand exposure through on-course branding, promotional merchandise, and giveaways.
- It keeps invitees engaged with your brand leading up to the event, during the event, and after, through social media updates and photo sharing.
- It allows you to thank existing clients for their loyalty and business.
According to PPAI, in 2014 there were 25 million golfers in the U.S. who reported playing an 18-hole round in the past 12 months. So opportunities abound to have your brand appear on the course and in the clubhouse at corporate golf events with branded golf accessories.
Apparel, balls, umbrellas, caps, divot tools, bags, cooling towels and awards can all extend your brand and make your outing successful – even if your score isn’t!
PCi can help your corporate golf events build your business – Browse our Fresh Ideas catalog for more ideas!