Protecting What’s Important- How to Protect and Equip Yourself & Others
It is important to keep yourself and others protected while we continue to maneuver through these uncertain times. We at PCi want to see you protected and believe staying both informed and being equipped is crucial.
That being said, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has updated their recommendations regarding how to best protect yourself from Covid-19.
The best way to protect yourself is to avoid being exposed to the virus. The virus is thought to spread mainly from person to person.
- Avoid close contact with people (within about 6 feet)
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others
- The cloth is meant to protect other people in case you are infected. (You can spread the virus to others even if you do not feel sick.)
- CDC advises the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting to others.
We want to see that you are protected. If you need to order masks, bandannas, gloves, hand sanitizer and more to minimize your risk of exposure, please contact your sales representative.
Protecting What’s Important
* Please note the items and quantities available are ever changing.